Just a summary

by - 1:48 AM

Hi guys! Long time no see :) Well more like long time no post. I've just been getting a bit lazy lately because I'm always tired by the time I get back to the youth hostel. Summarising the last few days feels so awkward LOL since its the past and all but anyway. I guess I can let the pictures do the talking or whatever. I'm not that interesting to listen to anyway since I just talk about random crap half the time. But basically on the 17th of December I met up with Coco successfully at the Taipei City hall MRT station and then we caught the MRT to Ximending :) We kind of had ice-cream first up :P I haven't had ice-cream at a store for a long long time (minus soft serves of course). It was pretty nice. 
The ice-cream I ordered

We kind of just went shopping a bit and then bumped into these weird guys. They came up to us and the first thing they said was "Hey, I'm not a pervert okay?". Obviously I immediately assumed he was a pervert LOL. But jen did warn me about these kind of people, they try to sell you stuff and keep chasing after you etc. Luckily Coco was smart and pretended she couldn't understand chinese and so she was full on speaking english to them. To our horror the guy pulled over another one of his mates to 'speak english' to us. That kind of failed and after he introduced himself as "handsome" we were like wtf and kind of just slipped away. 
We both felt like curry after shopping at Ximending so we went to Sogo to satisfy our cravings :3 Bought some Mister donuts after that and just sat there at the table talking. I ate so much that day. 

The next day I kind of went out with Sunny. Her family picked me up from the youth hostel and they took me to Sogo again for lunch at Ding Tai Fung. 
It was super yummy :3 and I finally got to eat all this food I've been craving for ages. They didn't let me pay though :\ 
Afterwards we went shopping for michelle's polaroid stuff before heading off to Ximending to shop around again. They left early though so I MRT'ed by myself back to Taipei City hall station and kind of just sat there like a loner for 1hour and a half before I was scheduled to meet up aunty for dinner in Taipei 101. To my amusement, she took me to the same restaurant Sunny took me to except this time it was in Taipei 101 :P I kinda felt so awks telling her though hahaha but it was still yummy. 




Went and visited grandma, collected my glasses etc. and then I headed back to the hostel. I couldn't find anyone to hang with me the next day though so I kind of just slept till 1pm before waking up to eat fruit for brunch. I read a bit of the hobbit on my laptop then felt sleepy so I slept till 6pm ._. It was kind of a depressing day actually. I don't think I'm very good at handling my emotions when I'm alone overseas. I finally dragged myself out to the night market downstairs though and bought a 1 litre milk tea + chicken & mochi. I think I went a little overboard hahahaha. 

Anyway, I should go sleep now. I feel a bit tired, kind of fell down the stairs today and hurt my back. Hopefully I don't need to go see the doctor though, or that will be very bothersome since my aunty will probably have to take me and she's very busy because of some stuff lately :o Oh well, i'm sure i'll be better by tomorrow cause i'm young 8D huaehaue. Goodnight! 

You May Also Like

0 comments