Trip to the Gold coast

by - 11:17 AM


I've realised that recently I've pretty much been happy every day. Well I've been pretty much going out every day since exams finished and that was a few weeks ago so that might explain it. Today georgina invited me to go to the Gold coast with her, enlo, victoria, benson and justin :3 Well basically the taiwanese crew hehehe. I was the odd one out because my chinese sucks compared to them but hopefully they didn't mind my broken chinese LOL. It was really fun actually, my first time going to the coast with friends and by train as well. 

We did get lost a bit and confused by the bus but we made it to the beach in the end. Well we planned to go surfers paradise but got off too early and decided to have lunch instead before heading to the nearest beach which turned out to be quite nice anyway because there wasn't too many people and the waves were so nice. I used to go with my family to the gold coast every week and kind of got sick of it. I remember the last time I went was a few months ago and even then I just sat huddling in a tent reading the last book of eragon LOL! Kind of strange how I used to be so enthusiastic about swimming and then gradually I got bored and became reluctant. It was really fun with friends though, a whole new experience, felt like we were just going exploring. We just asked people for help along the way. 
We had sand fights on the beach before plunging into the ice cold water. It was amazing omg. We saw this giant blue jellyfish though, according to enlo one sting from it could kill you (well he said he learnt that in bio or something) LOL so we all kind of ran away from it :s 
We sun baked for a little bit, well more like I watched some people sun bake before they got attacked with sand by either georgina or enlo. 
Georgina attacked justin with sand whilst he was demonstrating how to jump properly. 

There was this lady who literally took off her bikini and just lay there sun baking :x Omg my eyes. Jen would've loved to have been there though ;) Btw jen, I did end up wearing a bikini ;) it was Georgina's. haeuaheu nah just kidding, i wore a shirt over it and all. It's so damn revealing though, makes me wonder how people feel comfortable just walking around in them at the shopping centre. 
After relaxing for a while on the beach, we gradually made our way towards surfers paradise, took us quite a long time because we were walking so relaxedly.

By the time we got there, everyone was already dead so we went to hazel tea shop and just collapsed there for a bit with our bags before buying some milk tea :D We then had dinner at Vapianos, the one in the gold coast is so big and they were having this special thing where some of the pasta/pizzas were $10.
By the time we finished it was like 8:15pm and we finally found a map to check where we should catch the bus back to the Nerang train station. We kind of got there too late though, I ended up sprinting after this other bus so we had to transfer at Pacific fair but we missed the bus and the next one came at 9:34pm so we ended taking a maxi taxi. The guy charged us $40 = = I swear it was because enlo said something about curries (:" really loudly. The driver kept telling us to pay whilst he was driving, I think he thought we might not be able to pay up because we were students.


We finally got the bus station and waited for the train that came at 9:59pm. Just told ghost stories/ scabbed off the wifi inside the train carriage whilst on our way back :D It was such a fun day though. Very refreshing. Even though we got lost and had to do a bit of walking I found it really fun since it was with friends. If it was myself I would've freaked out very badly. I got home just then, it was 11:20pm, parents actually came and picked me up from south bank wow! They never usually pick me up.  I feel as though I'm finally living like a teenager haha. It was a lovely day :3 

Hope you're all having an amazing holiday!

You May Also Like

0 comments