Amidst the greenery

by - 3:41 PM

 On the second last day of my Taiwan trip I was still in Taichung with elaine and her family so they took me to this place famous for it's greenery. 
 Naww don't they look like a happy family :P 
Okay guys this looks retarded but basically what happened was: Mr. Lin wanted me to pose for some photos and when he explained what he wanted me to do, I stared at him incredulously. Therefore, he decided a little demonstration was in order. My attempt looks so ridiculous haha ( well I was technically only pointing to some random building in the distance). 
Mr. Lin was pretty much the photographer of the day. He even learnt how to use my camera on his own. 
 I decided to take some sneaky shots of my own ;)

Tsk tsk, Elaine you thirdhwheeler! 
Omg I just realised, her parents look kind of alike :o Or is it just me? For afternoon tea elaine went and bought this really famous 蔥油餅 that Ernest suggested. She let me have a bite; it was yummy but probably one of the most oily things I've had in my life. Afterwards they took me to the HSR station and I went back to Taipei. Big thanks to them for taking me around :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments