Ferris wheel

by - 4:10 AM


On this day (4th Jan) my aunt and uncle took georgina & I to this place called 佛光山, it's filled with gigantic temples and towers which are a tribute to buddha. Apparently it's one of the largest temple sites in Taiwan. 
We took a photo outside the entrance to the place, which was quite small compared to what it enclosed. 
There were eight towers, each with a different message I think. 


With my lovely aunt :) Oh man I swear I have the nicest aunts in the whole world. Defs favourite kind of relative since ya know, I have nice aunts in both Taipei & Kaohsiung. 
 The place was quite well tended :3 But I felt so sleepy whilst walking all the way to the end since the weather was nice and warm unlike taipei which seems to always be cold and rainy. 
Afterwards they took us to have lunch, it was sooo good. We were so tired after everything though so georgina and I pretty much slept the whole time on the car until we arrived at this gigantic shopping mall called Yi Da. Apparently it was built by this rich guy who also built a university, theatre, hotel and amusement park. Yes, they were all right next to each other. 
Crazy right? 
 soooooooo beautiful
I didn't buy anything there but the view was really good, the ferris wheel changed colour every few seconds. 


You May Also Like

0 comments