Tropical fruit

by - 10:27 PM

Hi guys, I'm not being very consistent with blogging am I? It's so weird, I used to blog every day even though I had so much study to do but now that I'm free I'm too lazy to blog. Soooo my internet is finally back after like three days (due to the storm of course). My life has consisted of reading, reading and more reading. I sometimes read the whole day then watch a movie at night before reading again till like 5am then going to sleep. I then proceed to wake up late as possible, usually around 2 or 3pm. It's a record. I think I'm starting to understand why my brother loves doing this though, it kills so much time and considering I've got another month left of holidays....Hmm. I really should go out more/ do something productive like GET MY LEARNERS. I've already kinda started driving though, since mum insisted on taking me. Oops. I really need to make more of an effort to be cheerful, my mood is always retarded these days. Anyway, this post will be the last about my Taiwan trip (yes, late I know). 
(This is actually the second last day but I forgot to post it haha) Elaine's family shouted me hotpot :3
Anyway, on my last official day in Taiwan I called georgina last minute and made her come out with me. Had to take the taxi all the way from friends place to Taipei main station and to Georgina's horror I had two suit cases and a big backpack I was lugging around so we had to go find some lockers before going to chill. Love how Taiwan has lockers at MRT stations :'). We went for a bit of shopping and then she took me to this cute cafe. 

 My peach iced jasmine tea. It tasted sooo good. The red fruit not so much though :\ but it did give the drink a nice flavour. 
 Georgina's sesame coffee drink. Sorry I kind of forgot what it was called :s but it looked really cool! 
 MUAHAHA JEALOUS DANIEL? :D owns your KFC dinner any day man ;) our tropical fruit+ waffle. 
And last of all, my lovely wife ;) 
Thanks so much for taking me around/ making sure I got on the bus for the airport okay. Without her I probably would've been screwed :x 
Goodnight guys! 

p.s Maybe I'll write another story one day when I can be bothered. Ahem. I'm so lazy though. I need to:
-get a job
-get my learners
-sort out uni timetables
-sign up for gym with jen :) 


You May Also Like

0 comments