First day in Kaohsiung

by - 1:51 AM


Hi guys :) On wednesday (2nd of January) I took the High speed rail by myself down to Kaohsiung. My aunt and uncle picked me up from the station before we went to meet up with my cousin and we had lunch at this Thai restaurant. Felt kind of relieved to be with adults for once I don't know why. Maybe I'm just a little tired of being on my own all the time and having to be on guard. It was really good to catch up with my favourite cousin too :3 Her name is Jenny. Hehehe Jen see what I mean?? Anyway, we went walking around a bit near 西子灣 , it was really pretty. Then my cousin took me to this huge university near the ocean and we enjoyed a nice view from there. 
 Saw some bushes shaped like giant lizards :O 
 The nice view near the university :3 Damn those students can come anytime they feel like it. I think I'm starting to appreciate scenery more. It's really peaceful there, not too many people and just sitting on the high wall watching the ocean is really calming. Well it feels like a special spot to hang with friends.  
Pretty lights! 
Had dinner at a all-you-can-eat Jap place while catching up. Omg I wish she was my sister :') I do think we look slightly alike though. You know, our mothers being sisters and everything. She's like the only cousin who talks to me :3 
 Played around with the photobooth app on my computer hehe. 
 Hehehe my cute little relatives ^^

You May Also Like

0 comments