Bistro

by - 9:13 PM


I went to elaine's house the other day to pick up the wine I bought illegally in Taiwan ;) 
Mum's Bread & Dukkah 

Today mum woke me up at 11am and then we headed to this little bistro place near my house. It was our first time there, felt so high class because there was nothing in the area but restaurants. I felt kind of squirmy walking in there though, I think I still like my cheap food better. The waiter kept coming around every fifteen minutes or so asking if we needed anything. I also had no idea how to eat my food the 'proper' way and how to pay after they give us the bill ._. Were we meant to go up to the counter with the money or wait for the waiter to come and collect it? 
My crumbed pork Panini with creamed corn and blah blah + cheesy chips. Can't remember the name.  The prices were so :s Ended up being $29 altogether for  both dishes :\ My mum's was a snack and mine was apparently a 'light meal'. Doesn't look all that light to me but you know hahahaha. Tis all. Going to brunch with Jennifer & Anthony tomorrow :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments