A stop in Taichung

by - 8:39 PM

Omg guys university offers come out in a couple of hours!!!!! Fingers crossed my future won't be too screwed up haha. Anyway I'm back to tell you about my 3rd last day in Taiwan. I left Kaohsiung in the afternoon and took the High speed Rail to Taichung where elaine and her family kindly came to pick me up. 
Since they knew my parents wanted me to go explore the more cultural parts of Taiwan, they took me to this place which the Japanese built in Taiwan. They used to practice Martial arts there or something. It was quite relaxing, you could take off your shoes and walk around on the wooden floors of the pretty buildings. 

Yes, elaine has a variety of facial expressions to display.
Imitating the scene from the titanic evidently haha. 

Afterwards they dropped us kids (elaine, eric & I ) off at this department store. There we messed around at the fun house and to my amusement, $3 managed to get me about twenty tokens. I also owned elaine at throwing the basketballs hahahaha a score of 100+ compared to elaine's score of 8. She claims she let me win ;) Just went for a bit of late night shopping afterwards at 一中街 , a famous street filled with shops pretty much. Then I went and slept at her houseeeee. Haha okay I swear updates about my Taiwan trip are gonna take a billion years for me to finish since I'm so lazy nowadays. Kind addicted to reading Lord of the rings ahem. Oh well, only two more posts to go :D since life back in Australia hasn't been nearly as fun. 

Goodbye for now :D and good luck on university offers and all. Let me know what offers you guys getttt :) Shall look forward to seeing you in uni. 



You May Also Like

0 comments