Day trip to Tainan

by - 8:10 PM


Hello guys, obviously the previous post about being a unicorn was written by elaine whilst I was staying at her house (more about that in the next few posts). But anyway, on the 5th of January which also happened to be Georgina's last day on our trip we took the train to Tainan.
Went to visit my Dad's old university since he insisted, perhaps it'll soften him up enough to pay for my whole trip ;) nah jokes I wish. Afterwards we walked all the way to Chihkan tower to have a look. 
I won't upload a photo but I saw this rock which was a really really weird shape. When I showed elaine she cracked up because it looked so wrong.
After walking around a bit we went outside and saw this guy making lollipops out of toffee, you could order whatever shape you wanted. Georgina got a chopper made :3 
 I was gonna get a chopper for you daniel but then realised I already got a monkey one last time soooo I got a crocodile for myself to try :D Couldn't be bothered waiting for him to make a new one from scratch so I just chose one which was already done. 
 We then took the bus to Anping Treehouse which was quite interesting. The nature seems to have become part of the old house, hence the name I suppose. 
 Then.... we saw a weird sight: a white guy in a santa claus suit with lanterns walking around throwing stuff (lollies?) at people. He also had this stereo attached to him which was also playing some weird asian music LOL. 
We ended the day going to the night market. HAHA SEE WHAT I DID THERE? Okay. Ahem. After that Georgina took the High speed rail back to Taipei whilst I went back to Kaohsiung spend a few more days with my relatives. Thanks for coming with me Georgina :') or else I would've been screwed if I went by myself. 

You May Also Like

0 comments