Getting all sentimental

by - 11:45 PM

I think it's finally sunk in that I'm not returning to high school anymore. Scrolling through photos, I feel as though I'm no longer a student, no longer a teenager that can mess around with my friends so naively. We're all going to go our separate ways and as much as we don't want it to happen, some of us will drift apart and become mere strangers. It seems to have gone by so fast; exams, the formal and most importantly - our graduation. I'm glad to have enjoyed every moment yet I still wish time were frozen during that period so that I could enjoy being young and carefree for just a little bit longer. I harbour no hopes that uni will be better than high school. No, I think most of the important friendships will have been made in high school and to me that's what is important. I've learnt not to walk around with my heart on my sleeve but I'll say this: Thank you to all those who have walked by me and helped me along the way. Thank you for making each and everyday enjoyable and for always tolerating me. My friends treat me so well that I find it amazing. 

We might be heading to different places, a misunderstanding might have rendered us apart but still, I will remember the good times we had together. I want to see all of you again before uni starts. I feel like after this holiday comes to an end a new beginning will have started and we'll no longer be as we were before. Getting all sentimental again haha. Well good night to you all! :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments