Cycling around Kaohsiung

by - 1:26 AM


Hello guys :) I'm literally writing my posts up so late but ya know. On the 3rd of January we went to pick Georgina up from the HSR station before going to have breakfast. Thanks so much for agreeing to go travelling with me georgina :') or else I would've been screwed. My aunt and uncle dropped us off near the love pier and we went rented a bicycle each to go cycling around the area. It was very relaxing and we both got some exercise. 
 I decided to sneakily take a photo whilst my wife was cycling leisurely along the path. 
We took the ferry and had some snacks/ went walking through a tunnel but couldn't be bothered to climb to the very top to see the lighthouse. 
We went to the same place I went with my cousin the day before because I liked it so much :) 
I gave her my coat halfway through the day because her own was too thick and I didn't want to wear mine :) 

The blue bike was mine and the pink one was Georgina's. 
Sexy lady ;) 


Big thanks to my aunt & uncle for taking us everywhere by car and for dropping us off. They even took us to buy fried chicken 鹽酥雞 for a midnight snack xD 

You May Also Like

0 comments