Spontaneity

by - 10:52 PM

I wish somebody would spontaneously show up at my uni lecture and take me out to have a fun day ending with a lovely dinner. The repetitiveness of my university schedule gets to me more than my high school days ever did. 

Still reminiscing my high school days. I loved our naivety, spontaneity and the fact that we did things because we genuinely wanted to, not because of obligation. I am so tired these days, I swear the only thing that's keeping me sane is reading a novel every night before I go to bed.  

Aiming to attain these goals sometime in the future:
- Sign up for gym and go regularly
-Catch up in anatomy lectures
-Start eating healthy 
-Clean up my room properly and organise everything 
-Stop wasting time & do things productively

Yup tis all. I'll get the motivation to do eventually -fingers crossed- 
Yeah I'm just gonna go back to reading Catching fire now :) Will start assignment tomorrow..... 

I miss everythinggggggggggggggg.

You May Also Like

0 comments