Oblivion

by - 4:11 PM

After having sushi at so many placed, I've concluded I still love the ones at Oishi Sushi near Pinelands shopping centre. It's always so fresh and the way they make it looks so appealing. I only bothered to snap one picture of the plates of food I had yesterday but it was great to finally eat a proper meal instead of surviving on crisps or whatever. 
Salmon Sashimi - I like the little rose they made out of salmon at the back of the picture
 I believe my brother & dad are actually posers 

My dad suggested we go watch a movie after dinner so we headed off to Hoyts cinemas at sunnybank. We got our tickets for Oblivion and went off to the funhouse to kill some time before the movie started. I versed my brother in Tekken 2 and I'm proud to say I won quite a few games. I beat all my other guy friends I've versed and they say spamming buttons with no clue of what you're doing doesn't work. I beg to differ. 

cue sighs of exasperation as I complain yet again how my brother has cheekbones and I don't

Just before the movie started, my brother went to hungry jacks to get a frozen coke and we were standing there for 10 minutes waiting, which was ridiculous considering they had like 5 customers tops. They completely forgot our order even though it was a measly cup of frozen coke. I might be biased but Maccas service is so much better. The lady who served my brother like 2 minutes ago literally did not remember his order at all and proceeded to make two other frozen cokes for the next customers. 

Apart from that, the movie was pretty interesting if not a little long. 
I kind of left the cinemas confused though, my brain was a little slow in getting what happened (:" I didn't really quite understand inception either. On another note....

the city of bones movie is coming out in august!!! 
& Catching fire (hunger games 2) trailer is out tonight. 

The movie of one of my favourite books is finally coming out this year. I hope they don't butcher it. Okay back to reading about brains and noses on a sunday afternoon. Gotta love anatomy. 


You May Also Like

0 comments