Autumn has come

by - 5:18 PM

The weather has gradually been cooling down these days. I'm actually so glad since that means soon I'll be able to actually arrive at uni without looking like a hobo who just stumbled out of the forest. Well considering my cheeks turn red and I sweat so easily, I'm pretty much the most flustered looking student arriving at uni compared to everyone around me. Since autumn is here, I can finally drag out some winter clothes I bought in Taiwan. 

Nothing much has been happening recently, I've just been busy with university work and all. I had two exams on wednesday and to celebrate after we finished, Tam, Vic, Justin, Pk & I went to karaoke. They all lied and told me they couldn't sing except when I heard them I was like :') you guys can sing well. I managed to meet up with Jen this week too, I'm so glad she goes to QUT as well. I'm still currently surviving at home with my dad & brother, except we're having really crap dinner (as in like instant noodles, hashbrowns and other junk food)......
Usually at around 10:00pm or so as well because that's when my dad gets back from work and we haven't had proper dinner so yeah. Well obviously I could get off my lazy ass to cook but I was busy with exams and filming for our assignment this week so I kind of just let things go the way they wanted. We finally walked down to woolworths to get some food supplies and my brother & I saw Golden gaytime on sale for $5 a box!!!!! That's like $3-4 cheaper than usual. We went just a little bit overboard. 

As I mentioned before, Victoria, Tam & I have been attempting to film scenarios between healthcare professionals and patients for our assignment. It was so embarrassing though, we went to SLQ to film and there were clear glass windows..... so everyone could see us trying us wearing our QUT labcoats and walking around/ occasionally yelling (acting as weird patients). 
 Tam was a geriatric (old) patient with stage 4 cancer and victoria was meant to be the doctor. :P We had so many bloopers though. LIke I was meant to take a mobile off another doctor and put it on the table except it the dropped and fell on the ground while we were filming, hence in the middle you can pretty much looking down at the ground in horror because the mobile was actually Tam's. 

I should go to the gym and get my life together, from the way I've been living my life these days you'd think I just suffered from some horrible break up or something because I've been eating whatever I've been getting my hands on. My room is also a gigantic mess, like as in with clothes and food wrappers strewn around everywhere. I've also been addicted to TV episodes of Law&order / Elementary/ NCIS. Great.

You May Also Like

0 comments