To my baby brother

by - 11:57 PM

Happy birthday to Jonathan, my ex-chinese school buddy 

& of course,   my dearest little brother. 

You are finally sixteen and despite the fact that somebody ruined it for you like they did for me, at least Iron man 3 made up for it tonight and of course the cupcakes you received from your friends at school. Your first time getting presents from friends at state high.  
Haha bad photo but tis the only one. 

It's okay, here is a cute one of you. 

I actually tried to get buy him this book he wanted from Dymocks for his birthday present so I lied to him that I was getting a novel for myself and left him with the icecream I bought for myself whilst I headed into the store to look for it. Five minutes later he texts me telling me to hurry up so I didn't end up finding the book. Instead, I exit the store only to discover my brother had finished all my ice cream. Imagine that sad sad moment when you attempted to be such a nice sister but was rewarded with ultra-suckiness HAHA. He had no idea -_- 

Moving on....
We celebrated by going out for dinner and then our parents dropped us off at myer centre to watch Iron man 3. Yes we've upgraded from southbank ;) Nah just kidding, it's only because the tickets are now so much cheaper for me since I'm a QUT student and we get discount. The rest of the night wrapped up quite nicely. Would've wanted to get him a cake and candles though... 

Anyway, coincidentally my mum also got back from taiwan, so my brother managed to get his hands on the gundam he got my mother to get him. She also brought back tonnes of stuff. One of the perks of being a girl is, they are so much easier to shop for. 
More baking stuff/ glasses case, keyring & socks (how exciting i know) 

 She also got me tonnes of stickers, I have no idea why though. They are rather cute though aren't they?
 Japanese magazines 
 Gazillion bags of lollies/ snacks all from japan. 
 Two backpacks 
Such cute candies!! One of them is Sakura edition too 

She also brought back quite a few articles of clothing :3 Yes instead of doing my anatomy assignment I was taking photos of everything. Sorry guys, I have no life. 
I wonder if I look like a uni student yet D: 

 Oh and forgive me for being so easily excitable but for dinner my brother & I went to grab maccas and we ordered this new mean green fanta or something like that. I personally found the colour of it rather fascinating.

Tis all for today! Good night everyone :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments