Judgemental

by - 8:40 PM

Good evening everyone! I've been so busy moping around these days that I forgot to mention that I finally caught up with my group of high school friends. We went to visit GOMA first after purchasing our tickets. 
We split into 2 groups to watch movies (I watched the host, others watched G.I. Joe). The movie was surprisingly good considering the crap ratings. I don't know, I found the book amazing so I was expecting the movie to be butchered. Glad to know they actually followed the plot relatively well. Kind of. 

Today:
To celebrate natalie's belated 18th birthday, I hung out with her, Dayadra& Jen today. Well Dayadra & I met up slightly earlier so we could buy natalie her gifts. We ended up getting her this DKNY perfume set thing & tea tree toner :3 Hopefully she likes it. After lying to natalie like three times about where we were, we finally rushed back to meet her at around 11:00am. All good! Kind of just chatted a bit and then watched The Identity Thief at the event cinemas in Myer centre. So glad university students like us get a discount, so we pay $6.50 for a high quality cinemas experience compared to southbank. We used to have to pay $13.50 or something. Met up with Jen later on to have a late lunch at Vapiano. Somehow the chef didn't get me to swipe my card so I ended up having free lunch.....
I seem to get free meals from vapiano all the time. Well, its either I have discount vouchers or I accidentally lose their 'swiping/order' card and just casually walk out (Yup like I did last time in 2011 on the day of my birthday dinner). Nah jokes, I actually went back and paid after I found the card at the  bottom of a gift bag. But today I didn't, I feel so bad. Well everyone just told me it was their fault for their bad service, not being organised and forgetting but still. 
 Yay group photo :3 
 Although I was a bit too full for dinner, I still ended up cooking anyway (because otherwise the food will go off ;_;). I still have half of the food left. I'll eat it for lunch tomorrow. Ah I wish I didn't need to study anymore, if only blogging could become my full-time job. Too bad I'm not funny enough to write interesting posts. 

You know after reading so many people's blogs (famous bloggers included), I've realised that I've become less judgemental. I guess the more you see the less you judge because we judge things that seem strange/unfamiliar to the aspects of our own lives. Well that's what I think anyway. 

That was so random. Anyway, goodnight!  

You May Also Like

0 comments