Come back to me

by - 4:39 PM

I am so devastated. I just checked my phone and found out I missed four calls from an unknown caller ID. Now before you all think I'm disappointed over a random stranger's call, it's because I think there is a possibility that it could've been one of the places I applied for a job at. Well I saw on facebook today someone had gotten hired by the exact same place so...... 

I had to send in my application three times because I messed up availability times and now I missed their call (assuming it was them). If it was and they decided to give up on giving me a job I'll be so sad ): Hopefully this unknown caller calls again. GIVE ME ONE MORE CHANCEEEEEEEE :') 

On another note, I just noticed that I've earned $30 just by blogging. Well for having ad units on my blog muahaha. I still need a job...........

I still miss everyone in Japan. 

You May Also Like

0 comments