Wagaya

by - 1:29 PM

Hello guys ! 

Two days ago I went out for dinner with Jen, Alan & Benson at Wagaya. It was my first time there, the sushi was soooo good. Well the dishes my friends ordered were disappointing apparently :o but I opted for sushi there (which is apparently what they're famous for) so I ended up liking my dinner immensely. 
 Partially grilled salmon sushi & Kimchi pork tofu & Opal mocktail 

Yup, this is my life when my parents are overseas ;) Nah, just kidding, I've been having dodgy salad and chicken for the past few days :\ 

My dad was like "penny if you don't have to cook, don't do it. Go eat out, whatever. Don't burn the kitchen down". Gee thanks dad -_- he even asked me if I knew how to use the stove. Good joke good joke, I can cook better than him. 
The attire was smart casual, my heels almost killed me though. 
 We sat there for almost 3 hours I think
 We forced alan into shouting us a plate of sushi, claiming we'd 'pledge him our eternal friendship' HAHAHA. Well we had to answer some questions first :P 


Georgina wouldn't let me take photos with her because she claimed her eyeliner was smudged and she would look weird ): But oh well. Afterwards we spent the rest of the night chilling and being weird. Tis all. Omg I crave the sushi so much right now, this is so sad. 

You May Also Like

0 comments