High waisted

by - 9:02 PM

Hello everyone! 

I had the whole day off today but decided to head to QUT to wait for jen to finish her lecture so we could meet up with Justine & pennie at the city. I haven't seen them in ages so it was really good to catch up. State high friends will always be state high friends! 

We headed to Madtongsan II for lunch, I ordered kimchi pork soup again. I swear that's the only thing I ever eat whenever I dine at a korean restaurant. Justine & Pennie's dishes were so spicy they could barely eat half of it and ended up packing the rest into a takeaway box. 
We spent a long long time at the Daiso which just opened up in myer centre. I really think they should have hired more asians though, the store gave off such a pharmacy like feeling since the logo was purple and white. I also overheard some japanese people walking by discussing how the way the staff said 'Welcome' in Japanese was so weird. Perks of having learnt japanese = overhearing interesting amusing things.  

We also bumped into Linda & Kerrin while we were there and ended up shopping for the rest of the afternoon with them. Jen went back to find her high waisted skinny jeans but they were sold out, even though she only tried them on like four days ago. 

Oh and I spotted a sign saying the store was searching for retail assistants so being the job desperate person I am, I immediately ran off to officeworks to print my resume before handing it in. Hopefully they interview me, I attempted to be bubbly and all when I was giving it in, sadly that's not exactly my forte. Oh well. Fingers crossed. I NEED CASHHHHHH ;_; The sad thing is, I spend around %70 of my money on food these days. Ironically right after thinking about how much I needed cash, I went into valley girl and came out with a pair of shorts and a high waisted skirt. 

All my shopping urges which have been pent up over the years has suddenly exploded this year. Actually no, I didn't even like shopping a few years ago. Okay I'm gonna go study for my anatomy quiz now and hopefully start one of my two assignments.....

You May Also Like

0 comments