Vivienne's 18th birthday

by - 1:19 PM

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY VIVIENNE :)! 

Last night I attended Vivienne's 18th at her house with elaine :) I arrived 2 hours early at elaine's house just to get ready (well I spent like 2/3 of the time observing elaine attempting to put her contacts in HAHAHAHA). 
Her parents were so nice and dropped us off at vivienne's place. Her house was so amazing and pretty :') She told us her house was small and simple omg. I met a few new friends there: Hilda, Clare, Tony, Peter, Aaron etc. & I saw a bunch of my primary school friends whom I haven't seen in almost 5 years. 

 Elaine, Hilda, Vivienne & I. 
Her mum prepared so much food and hung fairy lights around the house, it was so amazing. Her parents left the house afterwards because Vivienne wanted the house to herself. 
This was just the 'snack table'. There were Eskies filled to the brim with soft drinks, Beer, 80% alcohol and all that. There was music pounding loudly from speakers too. I think it's the first time I've been to a real party. 
She made us play truth or dare games and a few other super awkward ones. I swear I'm cursed, I got a dare to 'Get as close to another person's face without touching'. All my friends would know that is probably one of my biggest fears. Apparently I didn't get close enough though so they made me pocky with elaine. Peter got dared to slow dance with another girl hahahahaha. 
 Aaron got dared to 'make someone of the opposite gender's heart race without physical contact'. Elaine & I told him to serenade Vivienne since he brought his guitar along with him to the party anyway. Later on a few of us inhaled some helium from the balloons and sang happy birthday to vivienne. 
 She got a little drunk near the end but we still played the 'king' game. It involved us drawing forks out of a cup, each fork having a unique number. The person who had 'K' written on their fork was the king and they got to dare people with specific numbered forks to do things. They didn't know who had the numbers though, but two guys had to do some breakdance competition against each other haha. 
 Us admiring Vivienne's beautiful birthday cake (which she butchered while trying to give everyone a piece while she was partially tipsy). 
 Elaine's dad came and picked us up at around 10:00pm and I slept over at her house. I bussed it home in the morning, picking up some seared salmon sushi on the way for lunch. I should've ate out more often while my parents were away instead of cooking. My dad & brother just came home from Taiwan, they arrived one day earlier than the date they told me -_-. Oh well, I'm such a good daughter I kept the house nice and clean anyway ;) 
 Dad thinks I've been living like a queen while they've been away simply because the only day I choose to eat 'out', he comes home. So there I was eating sashimi sushi while listening to music haha. 
They got me a few things from Taiwan that I requested. My brother went on some shopping spree and bought Vans, clothes, Gundam etc. Mhhm on another note, it's time for me to start studying :x I wish the holidays were longer! Oh well, apparently we get like a one month holiday at the end of this semester. YES!!!!!! 

You May Also Like

0 comments