Second bowl of pasta

by - 9:30 PM

I thought I'd be a loner in the QUT library today for 5 hours because I wasn't planning on going home after my anatomy prac which finished at 10:00am. I was going to 'study' or go and hang out with jen until it was time to tutor my friend but then I got things mixed up and Jen went home already. It ended up okay though since victoria & tam found me in the library and we went to eat korean food.
My kimchi udon soup with pork (and may i mention lots of not so yummy fish cake)
I still long for jap food more though. Kadoya why are you renovating??

Tam and victoria left for home after that so I wondered around scabbing macca's free wifi and suddenly natalie calls me and asks if I'm in the city. SAVED!!!!! I went with her so she could buy some lunch at Vapiano, the asian guy who cooked her pasta kept smiling at her so much he forgot which pasta she requested and made a mistake. Instead, he cooked up another bowl for her when he realised. 

Her second bowl of pomodoro pasta which was $10 as they give you a discount on weekdays. Too bad I ate already. Managed to go see georgina today too, who was working at Chatime. 

 Went to tutor coco in the afternoon, it was so good to catch up with her again. That girl makes me laugh so much every time I talk to her. Anyway, I came home and cooked dinner........ 

 Eat up mibi&fuzz

You May Also Like

0 comments