What boredom does to you

by - 8:17 PM

It just struck me today that I have the next four days off, which means no uni. YAY!!!! I managed to drag myself to principles of medical radiation this morning and despite being concentrated for the first part of the lesson, all of us succumbed to procrastination... three hours listening to someone read off a slide. 
 Contestants of Australia's next top model. 

We decided to skip physics since it was only a mini tutorial thing anyway. Instead we went to the brisbane magistrates court. It was so awkward since it was our first time there and we were just casually walking along when we realised there were a bunch of camera men waiting at the entrance. I don't even know what they were waiting for since the whole building seemed silent and uneventful. Got our radiation license things sorted at and we went for lunch. 
 Grilled salmon sushi, egg sushi and avocado sushi 

Tam got a milk tea from little singapore and she let me have a sip. It. Was. Amazing. Like no joke, it tasted sooooooo good :') Maybe I'll go buy milk tea from there next time. 

Afterwards, Tam & yoonie left us but I managed to force victoria, justin & Pk to stay with me since I had to wait till 3:30pm to tutor someone. We ended up at nominom , another froyo place. I was being all cocky and demonstrating my froyo swirling skills (since I knew how to make soft serves from working at maccas) and I put too much. It ended up being $9.15, so expensive. 

We spent almost two hours just talking about random things, well more like grilling justin about very interesting questions hahahahaha. Thanks for staying with me guys!! Twas a fun day, even better since we decided to skip our anatomy lecture tonight too (since it's just about the assignment anyway). 

You May Also Like

0 comments