Again

by - 9:32 PM


I guess I really shouldn't have expected so much, no matter what you might've been like in the past. I was left waiting for something that would never come, as I discovered this afternoon. Guess I can't really be surprised that you didn't bother to tell me yet again. It's merely just a repetition of new years eve after all. Perhaps I'll actually dedicate my efforts to forgetting you now.  


Moving on to other more cheerful albeit random topics~ 

Guess what this is?

Contrary to it's appearance, these are actually chocolates. Quite genius aren't they? I did feel an urge to bring them to uni just to see who I could trick. They're from japan.  Mum tried to trick me into believing they were rocks (she bought them in Japan because she was so fascinated with them). Too bad I had already seen these before. 

I kind of decorated my room a few months ago. Elaine since you haven't turned up at my house I guess might as well post up a picture for you to see instead ;) Haha. My artistic ability is limited and I can't draw perfect looking block letters so I just stuck with strewing my pictures randomly across the wall. 

Yeah, that's about all for today! Sorry, I know I write really crappy posts. It's amazing people still bother to read hahaha. Until I finish my assignments properly, nothing too interesting will be cropping up in my life I'm presuming. 

Goodnight! 





You May Also Like

0 comments