Cafe day

by - 6:29 PM




I can't believe holidays are soon coming to an end (well actually for you school kids the work had already started but ya know). I had to wake up at 6:50am this morning to go with my mum to this hospital because she needed to collect a medical kit as she is going for a colonoscopy and endoscopy check up next tuesday. Apparently she has anaemia which probably means I have it too. 

Anyway, by the time I got home (which was around 9am), I really tired for some reason and went to nap for two hours before I had to get up again to go meet up with An and Jennifer. We went to Black star cafe to grab some drinks and then for lunch we headed off to the five sisters cafe


It was my second time there, its located in a back yard sort of area but the food there is quite good. It's greek food and the price is quite decent for the taste, amount and presentation I think. Or maybe Jen has just influenced me, i used to think it was super expensive. I guess after wandering around in Sydney and Melbourne, I realised how much food really costs when you eat out. I ended up ordering eggs benedict with bacon, spinach & hollandaise sauce. 

Jen left to go work afterwards so I stayed to chat with An a little bit. We were sitting there for a while but already finished our food so we bought some drinks so it wouldn't be awkward. Despite not liking coffee I ordered a cappuccino. 


I was still super tired after drinking the coffee though and didn't feel that well so I went home after that. Sorry sunny, I couldn't karaoke with you ): Maybe next time!! 

You May Also Like

0 comments