Suitcase rummage

by - 6:39 PM

Greetings everyone :3 ! 
I've been blogging about my sydney/melbourne trip for the past few days so I thought I'd just update quickly on what's been happening recently..AKA FOOD. 
I've been really obsessed with Aburi salmon lately, it just tastes so amazingly good omg. Of course, I always love my seaweed salad. 
Bought some roses for ten dollars when I went food shopping with mum yesterday just cause we felt like buying flowers. 
Noggi :3 which Tom kindly gave Jennifer & I a discount for. Thanks so much tom!! 

Okay, so back to today :D I went over in the morning to Jen's house to help her a bit with all the stuff she was going to bring to suitcase rummage. It was our first time and I volunteered to go help her out cause she had so much stuff to carry + I've never been. Jen is crazy and pro at the same time, she made like six boxes of macarons. By boxes I mean those big plastic ones which are two to three times the size of the average lunchbox! 

It was really fun selling them actually and they were so pretty that I kept excitedly cooing over them, scaring away people. Hahaha jokes, we managed to sell 5 out of 6 boxes!! 
 Flavours: Choc mint, Salted caramel, Berry marshmallow and strawberry bubblegum ! 
 We also had portuguese egg tarts (the other four got sold so this one is just sitting there sadly by itself being a loner). There were also these taiwanese desserts which kind of resembled macarons! 

In the afternoon there was this nice man who came to buy macarons off us and he also brought along an asian guy who looked around the same age as us. After asking what we did in uni (which was med, optometry & medical imaging), the nice man started joking how he should marry the asian guy off to us so he could get treated by us if he felt unwell. I think he thought I was Jen & Shelly's sister or something. 

Afterwards, the asian guy came back by himself and started talking to shelly before telling us he would buy some more macarons for his mother. It was funny though, because his mum walked by right then and told him she didn't want any so he turned back and said he'd get more for the nice man we saw before (who was his mother's business partner apparently). He stood there for a while talking to shelly and by then, the rest of us were starting to joke about how he came back to buy macarons just to see her.

Shelly kept denying it, but five minutes after the asian guy left, he came back and asked for her number HAHAHAHA, well it was apparently to so he could ask us 'how to make macarons'. It was so funny, Jen & I couldn't help cracking up right after he left. They were walking around to visit again when shelly ran away to hide from him because she had given him a fake number and a fake name. LOL. 

Highlight of my day! 

Anyways, that'll be it for now :3 Good evening 

You May Also Like

0 comments