Vegetarian Gnocchi

by - 2:26 PM

Hi everyone :3 
After a relaxing one month holiday, I finally had to head back to uni yesterday. I had so much trouble staying awake though, I think I've relaxed for way too long. Thank goodness I only had one class yesterday. After that, our group predictably went to 'celebrate' again hahahaha. Told you we find any kind of excuse to go hang out/ eat food. 
I dragged everyone to the five sisters cafe again and this time I tried vegetarian gnocchi. It was kind of disappointing to be honest haha and I think my friends now think I have bad taste cause they all tried the pasta. Duh, eat greek food at a greek place, not italian. Lesson learnt. 

Jen came to join us at the cafe and afterwards we walked to the chocolate pavilion to have dessert. We ended up sitting there shamelessly for two hours and just chatting about the most disturbing things. I ordered a dark truffle creme brûlée. I was kind of expecting the dessert but got some kind of hot chocolate drink instead. It was still nice though. To believe I used to hate chocolate. It's actually kind of pleasant now. 
 I went for my job orientation yesterday, we spent part of the time watching hilarious videos of random people who decided to make a youtube video about their 'daiso haul'. It was rather amusing to watch. At one point one of the assistant managers was telling us about stocking up the shelves 

'don't just shove something in simply because there is a hole!' 

Then our managers promptly burst into laughter after realising the implications. I have awesome managers I know. They're so fun to be around.

Got home and decided to make chocolate mint macarons. I'm so happy, I'm finally getting better at making them. I still need to get a proper piping bag though. But yeah, brought them to uni for my friends today ^^ I think they liked it. 


Okay I should get back to listening to my lecture... I think the lecturer is giving me evil eyes now :\ she hates our group already. 

You May Also Like

0 comments