Dreamworld

by - 6:35 PM

YAY I GOT AN INTERVIEW FOR DAISO!  

After applying for gazillion jobs, I finally got invited to a group interview for the Daiso opening up in Chermside. Fingers crossed I get in, I've never been to a group interview and its in two days!! I'm so nervous. 

On another note, today I spent the day with a couple of friends at dreamworld. They convinced me to get the yearly unlimited pass so we could go there often. It's good now because Kaido has also got his P's now so he can drive us there. We literally tried out all of the 'scary' rides, all of us. Well I skipped out on the buzzer saw because I just finished my lunch and didn't want to hurl. Cool story penny. 

Thanks to Michelle & Sunny's dad for driving me to and from dreamworld. Sunny insisted on dropping me off at cultural centre rather than somewhere further because she says I'm a creep magnet, which is kind of true I guess....I mean two random old people asked for my number, some old man invited me to live at his place and some weird drunk guy in melbourne started being all weird and showing us his tattoo. Yeah. 

WELL, in the end, on my five minute walk home from the bus station, I walked past a man in his fourties who had a pony tail. It wasn't that creepy but what happened went a little like this: 

man= Hello 
me= hi... 
man= you're very pretty ;) 

Okay it's not that bad but I think it was just because of the fact that he was not exactly young nor old and also cause of his appearance. I'm just paranoid, walking in semi-darkness hahahaha. My mum has been telling me too many freak horror accident stories -_- 

You May Also Like

0 comments