Le bon Choix

by - 8:19 PM



I attempted to put on some make up today except it looked disastrous as usual (it looked a lot worse in real life). I can't even put eyeliner on properly enough so that one eye actually looks the other.  Why even bother put some on? It's bad for the skin, takes effort + time, and gradually you become so used to it that you feel insecure without it. That's three good reasons not to use make up :\ That and I don't think it looks that great on me whereas on people such as nat it looks amazing no matter how she does it. 

Okay, anyway other that today I met up with Julie in the city. Originally we planned on going to have lunch then Le Bon Choix so I skipped breakfast but then julie didn't feel hungry so we went straight to  Le bon Choix instead. 
 The cakes there all looked so amazingly pretty albeit a little pricey. Julie ordered Lemon Meringue and I ordered L'esperance (combination of smooth coconut mousse, passionfruit jelly and crunchy chocolate coconut base). 

Julie let me try a bite of her lemon meringue and it was actually better than I expected. Usually I don't really like meringues or lemon flavoured desserts but this one wasn't that sweet and the lemon was refreshing enough to balance out the meringue. I cut open my dessert to observe the layers.
It looks so cool right??? 

Okay I shall leave you to drool now. Goodnight! 

Oh, one last thing. I have an orientation day for Daiso next monday!!! It's at the same venue as my interview and I get paid equivalent to a three hour shift :) So excited!! 

You May Also Like

0 comments