Melbourne day one

by - 11:58 PM

 Greetings guys! Technically this day was our 'second' day but since we arrived late the night before I guess our adventure only started on this day. We got picked up by Aya's friend Jimmy and he was nice enough to drive us all the way to the Great ocean road. It took a bit more than 2 hours to get there on top of that, he had to drive all the way from his hometown in Bendigo to Melbourne to pick us up. 
 I don't know why my camera made the weather look dodge, but it was actually a really nice day. The ocean was so beautiful, I'm so envious of the rich people who have built holiday houses there. 
 Jimmy told us heaps of people tried to take pictures in the middle of the road just so they had the sign in the background but then got hit by cars. Instead, he convinced us to stay on the side. Obviously he doesn't exactly want three strangers to die right next to his car. 
We finally got to Lorne, this beach along the great ocean road so that we could have a bit of a rest. Jimmy asked us what we wanted to eat and so we decided to be touristy and get fish and chips. Let me just say the portions are humongous. Natalie & I couldn't even finish the 'small' pack even though we were sharing. 

After that Jimmy drove us further down the road, it's really pretty but once you've seen it, the scenery gets pretty much repetitive, we stopped for a few pictures, thats all. 
 Receiving instructions from director penny, natalie & Aya decided to re-inact the scene from titanic.

Well, I'm a bit tired now so I'm off. I seem unable to catch up on the posts sighs. I have yet to blog about rest of melbourne + paintball. Then I have to upload pictures from the trip on facebook as well as our BBQ photos on facebook. I really should spend more time at home. Oh well, goodnight everyone :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments