Chocolate mint

by - 10:18 PM

Hehehe I went to wagaya two days in a row this week, once with family and once with friends. I love my aburi salmon way way too much.

I've also been busy baking macarons :) I feel happy because they actually look better now, I have pretty much no cracked macarons + they all have feet and are a nice round shape. I made a chocolate mint flavour a couple of days ago and I made red wine flavoured ones today with phuong when she came over! 

If I improve more maybe I can bake some with jen and we can sell them at suitcase rummage together, succeeding our Jenpenwen macaron dream muahaha. 

albert: soo what are you doing?
me: blogging ;D nothing much to blog about HAHAHA but ya almost done
albert: you could say blog how cool i am in one sentence 

HAHAHA this guy. Well wish came true, congrats bro. Okay this is so random. Goodnight!! Going to be a part of the World's biggest Orchestra event tomorrow. 


You May Also Like

0 comments