Sydney Day Three

by - 9:35 PM

Hey guys, so on this day we did heaps and heaps of stuff but I didn't really take all that much photos because we were so pressed for time. But basically, Aya& I went to darling harbour to meet up with natalie. We spent half the day shopping actually, at this shopping area and on the way my soles of my shoes kind of cracked so I had to buy new ones.
 I ended up splurging on two pairs of converses (it's also my first time owning real ones) because I couldn't decide which one I liked better and also cause the guy offered me a discount. I'm so sad though, my savingsssss. 
 I literally at so much that day. I had salmon sushi + chatime for breakfast, then I had to help natalie finish half her wrap, then we went to the lindt cafe (:" The lindt cafe had a nice atmosphere and everything was so pretty but to be honest, I think the food was a little too pricey. Maybe it's just because I'm not that big a fan of chocolate but I felt the food wasn't worth the money. 

 I ordered rose tea;  natalie & Aya both think I have a tea and salmon sushi addiction. I just don't like coffee thats all. However I must say I always get really excited over the tea when I get it because it looks so pretty. Sorry, I know I'm a freak. 
Natalie wanted some waffles so I shared with her. We had to drizzle the chocolate ourselves and we made it super ugly ): We spent a while walking around darling harbour after that to digest the huge amount of food we ingested then walked to china town to meet up with natalie's boyfriend (daniel). 
 I felt so bad though, daniel insisted on shouting all of us korean BBQ and we ordered heaps and heaps of meat as well. I've never eaten korean bbq without restraint before and this time we got gazillion side dishes. 
We met up with evelyn, brian, kevin & foonie afterwards to go karaoke. We were all kind of taken aback when we found security guards stationed at the front of the karaoke. They asked for our ID cards, scanned us for metal items and checked our bags before we went in. Actually, I wasn't even supposed to be allowed in since I was the only one under 18 but I guess they just saw the '1995' part and assumed I was of age. Nobody knew how to operate the karaoke machine though, so we spent a good 20 minutes figuring it out. 

Afterwards, foonie and them took us to eat nitrogen ice-cream!!! It's so cool, they have these test tubes with different flavours in them and they use Nitrogen gas or something to make it into ice-cream/gelato. According to brian they had a bacon flavoured one the other day. Well that was pretty much it for the day, so happy I could see everyone from state high again, brings back so many memories. Here you go guys, a picture of a cute huge as dog I saw in Sydney a day before that : 


You May Also Like

0 comments