by - 9:29 PM


hiiiii :]
i seem to be blogging later and later every day, well from my point of view anyway. My dad is shortening down my net time -sigh- i feel isolatedddddddddddddddddd ! seriously i need to get a grip on myself, i'm barely surviving without internet i'm such an addict haha.

yes i've decided i need to avoid my computer more often especially this week since i have so many friggen tests next week. Argh i hate being a 'senior' so much work blah blah, i miss preschool haha jokes. well anyway lets now bore you guys with the tests i have for next week:

english analytical essay (in class exam conditions), math Kap test, math Map test, chemistry , physics

oh lovely huh? and i think i have an accounting test coming up T_T i'm gonna fail this of course seeing as i don't seem to feel as though i've learnt anything remotely useful this term. I did my japanese speaking test today and well i should've studied cause i had to make up everything right from the top of my head -sigh- and well i um kept saying the same things i reckon. oh man T____T

i've been reading my friends blog and like my blog just seems to revolve around the same things everyday with retarded grammar you know? I think i lack the ability to grow up haha, i'd better start wording my entries better since its probably gonna have an affect on my future english vocabulary i suppose? I. am. not. a. freak. -shiftyeyes- somehow this is really blahhhh. Maybe i'll talk about something interesting for a change one day. But for now, i need to seriously stop procastinating away and start studying, yes its a week away and i'm trying to start studying but so far, i haven't even managed to touch my accounting homework.

well good luck for your exams um fellow friends (: and well i suppose try avoid the extremely tempting msn icon situated at the bottom of our windows bar. I'm gonna change my template soon, well one day but probably not this week cause well you know exams. Hopefully i end up studying of course.

i'm going to malaysia on the 20th of June, so i just need to survive this week & next week, must. not. procastinate. Warrigal fete is on the 19th, you guys should to check it out ! Get to miss 1 week of school, haha suckers. jokes, anyways i'm off now -sigh-

; pennyx
p.s apparently according to jennifer i'm the 'poison apple' in snow white haha
oh & um elaine has decided bill's offical name is the long yellow bendy banana
aka snow white? haha that was random.

You May Also Like

0 comments