cheap high heels , coloured keys

by - 9:34 PM



Today I spent the day reading :D! Finally, time to myself ~ haha anyways in the afternoon i went to the city to um buy stuff but i ended up reading for like 2 hours waiting till my mum finished work and so we went to big W to buy random things.
my mum suddenly decided to buy shoes for me lmao cause apparently I didn't have enough :L and probably it was also to do with the fact that it was only $11 LOL haha but yeah, my first pair of shoes with a bit of height 8) time to become 160cm although i'd probably chicken out wearing it out often
After we came back had dinner, I helped my dad set up his key board thingyo, i swear there was like 50 packets of keys to put up but yeah the coloured ones were so pretty :D
hohohohohohoho :) goodnight!

You May Also Like

0 comments