Coincidence? I think not

by - 4:28 PM

omg i sound like the biggest sook now, but today I did my speech and cindy ( who was sitting next to the teacher) said she saw the teacher give me an A ( well she's not sure if its a minus or not but yeah, still an A) LOL. Okay i'm supposed to be aiming for like A+ but still, I'm pretty okay with it considering that literally thought I was going to fail yesterday. Prayed this morning before I gave my speech, I really should be doing that more often :) 

I was sitting there being nervous this morning when I woke up to practice my speech and then randomly I found this card thing which I got from religion/ lifegroup from big liz aaages ago. It said: 

God is always there for you, stretching his hands out to you. 
"Come close to God and He will come close to you." James 4:8 
"I will never fail you, I will never forsake you" Hebrews 13:5

Encouraged me alot actually, cause recently I've just been stressing out all by myself and I forgot about everyone else. Coincidence that I found it just this morning? I think not :) So anyway, the rest of the day was pretty good. I had a QCS lesson second period :D With elaine and we basically just learnt about the QCS writing task which just happened to be the test I did the best in and also my favourite one cause yeah, the rest is all hard for me :L Then, physics next. I. Do. Not. Get. A. Single. Thing. Seriously, my teacher just draws random diagrams without much explaining, not even Yee sum can properly understand him and she got physics subject award last year!!! I go home and read over the textbook, come to class the next day only to be confused again lol. Time to knuckle down and study physics >: My op prediction was like :s and then also I heard about other people's results so now I'm slightly more motivated to try harder.

Omggg mibi and fuzz are so cuteeeeeee!!!!!!!!! okay excuse me, since you guys probs don't know what I'm talking about but yeah, just me spazzing to myself ohohoho.

 Uhmmmm I don't understand physics ): But I shall study :D along with that, also math B, chem etc. Oh gosh I love Mr. Badran, he makes chem so much more easy/simple. I swear I don't even know how I passed chem last year with Mrs. Anderson, no offence. She's nice and all, but she really doesn't teach properly. I heard Mr. Badran marks really harsh but at least he can teach! I actually don't dread chem anymore and I can sorta explain to sally the things she doesn't understand now :D I like asking FooFoo (foonie lol) questions too 8) I am recovering from the trauma ms. Williams&anderson gave me over chem :L Okay exaggeration. Good afternoon! <-- wow major moodswing lol, yesterday I was all like )))): and now i'm like :DDDD

You May Also Like

0 comments