Blazer

by - 9:27 PM

OMGOMGOMG the people from grade 11 semi & churchie formal were soooo pretty :') Haha okay i'm not creepy at all. Anyways, today I went to school on the last day of term 2 cause I'm so dedicated like that. I swear over 50% of the students mysteriously 'became sick' all on the last day LOLOL. 

 Nat & I - don't mind my weird paleness o_o & daniel (Y) 

Chilled with yee sum, natalie, daniel, richie & kaido :3 The program thing about memory etc. was surprisingly interesting actually. We went to south bank tafe for the talk and the teachers only gave us like 15 minutes to get 'morning tea' <_< we had to wait a bit because both cafes (bar merlo and some other cafe) had to serve like 200 students or more?? LOL. Was gonna buy wedges to share with natalie but then richie shouted us without me knowing :') Well he was ahead in the line and went to buy ours before I could pay. Thanks for the wedges+ chips richie! haha 

Went back to school, hung out, played handball cause we were that bored. Then... we went to do tai chi on the tennis courts ROFLMAO. Tai chi man. The school even got this asian tai chi guy to come teach us, with the asian music and everything! Twas... interesting, really funny to watch mr. haynes do it as well xD Natalie was obsessed with the old tai chi guy, she thought he was cute. 

I bumped into coco at the bus stop, took the bus with natalie :3 She went home and i went to jap tutor! Mayumi sensei's husband was saying how I was so good at violin ( cause he saw the fanfare video on Facebook) hahaha and I told him he was mistaken, cause obviously the pro people covered up. I'm not even being modest LOL, they only moved me up cause i  was in grade 12. Went to city on the way home & bumped into alan ( my childhood friend who graduated last year) :)

My $15 dollar blazer

 Got this blazer thing for $15, my first blazer hahaha. Yay I'm learning the art of buying things. Haven't bought clothes for like a billion years. For some reason i'm quite happy today. Have been since yesterday, surprisingly lol. Such a good feeling. Well thats all for today folks! Sorry I can't be bothered continuing with my story just yet hahaha I find it kinda boring. Will see when i'm in the right mood! 

Goodnight my friends! 

You May Also Like

0 comments