I must

by - 2:58 PM



Hi guys! I will not be blogging until the 13th of June. I must promise myself that. I must step forward and try to fulfil my dreams, just like I did in grade seven when I made it into state high. I must prove to myself I can achieve my goals, even when other people don't believe I can. So, if I blog once again, you guys must keep paying me out okay? :) 


GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!!!  Only two more weeks left. Two more weeks. If I ace my math B exam, I'll be on an A for math B. If I ace chemistry & math C, I can pull up my marks. If I ace japanese, I'll be closer to achieving my goals of getting subject award. If i can get in the A range of english, I can be on straight A's for english. If I ace physics, I will also be in the A range ( assuming my EEI doesn't kill me). So, for these reasons I MUST STUDY. Okay? Yes? Okay bye guys (: 


Good luck with all your exams! 

You May Also Like

0 comments