Grill'd

by - 10:09 PM



Greetings guys! 
Okay, I said I wouldn't blog but seeing it is the end of the week.... :') Only for today though so yeah. I've been sick for the past week or so, why does this always happen to me before blocks? I usually never get sick. Considering I was really sick throughout all of my exams, I'm quite happy that I didn't just give up and lie there. I know the marks won't match up to my expectations but hey, I tried. Plus, I will do my best next term as well.

What happens during blocks: cindy becomes sleepy, I become bald with stress 
= bald sleepy people ^ as you can tell from the above& below 
Thank you cindy so much for helping me with math!! I would have died without you, not even kidding. Haha we have this cool system going on, I teach her japanese / correct her english & she teaches me math + chem (Y) Oooohhhh yeah. 


Jennifer, natalie & I :) At Grill'd with elaine, kaido & becky! 


Kaido being a seedy drunk & jen being cute ;) 

Haha I find the word 'yolo' so damn annoying but can't stop saying it bahaha. I just found out what it meant like one week ago :L Keep saying it just to piss elaine/kaido off lmao. 



GUN BATTLE!!! 


Finally finished my exams for this week. Three down, three to go! I went over to cindy's house today to help her with some japanese speaking practice :) Then we went to do the test at around 12:30. After we finished, we went to wait for elaine/jen/becky/natalie to finish their biology test so that we could all go have lunch together and then we saw kaido walking over. Apparently he just finished english com test today, they had to write a letter only ;_; damn I wish I could do english com hahahahaha. Cindy was super hungry cause she didn't have anything till like 3pm or something since the morning, so she left with her friends cause we were taking to long xD 
Went to Grill'd to have chips & shared half a burger with jenwen :3 You jealous Riri? ;))))) hauehaeuhe. Then went to cinemas next door, played around with air hockey and the guns from the shooting games :L I lost to kaido in air hockey even though he was using his left hand :') Oh well, I don't usually play sooooo + i'm a girl + i'm sick. Okay lame excuse, haha elaine beat kaido actually (Y) 

Went city with nat, kaido & jen afterwards, we went to pharmacy to buy stuff and ended up getting really disturbed cause SOMEBODY pointed out some disturbing products -coughs- LOL. Then...Chocolate boulevard :3 Finally took jenwen there. Was going to buy some lollies, but then decided I didn't feel like it, Jen wen bought the grape clouds & piggies i suggested though. Went to try on high heels afterwards just for the fun of it. Sadly i'm not even taller than Jen or kaido with heels. Everyone decided to head home afterwards, and then @@!! 

Came home, then went with out to dinner with my family :) We ended up eating at this place called sunny breeze or something in sunny park ( jap cuisine) :) So full though, cause I had grill'd for lunch pretty late. Had sakuraya for the first time afterwards. I didn't' know what to get, so I chose the first thing on the menu :s and they put half sugar cause I just nodded to whatever they said LOL, big mistake. My drink was cherry blossom green tea so it was kind of bitter. But overall, the flavour was good :3 


agedashi tofu // Bento set 


& my Gyuudon :3 

Good day~~ 楽しかった〜 

Oyasumi <3 

You May Also Like

0 comments