nothing much to say

by - 10:41 PM

YAY I FINISHED MY ASSESSMENT! 
but... I didn't do well. I am soooo not a crammer, I can never cram properly and make use out of the stuff I'm last-minute cramming. Sad how people who don't study get same marks as me, even when I study really hard. Okay not going to complain about how 'stupid' i am, yee sum says that I'm not and I should stop saying that, or i'll literally become stupid. Went to sunny's house after blocks, then went city so elaine could buy her one direction DVD << obsessed little kid hahaha. Sunny & I went to buy books, saw a bargain, buy 3 books for $30 8) yay. Got city of lost souls for $10 at big W man! Last time I bought another book in this series at QBD, it was like $28... :'). All good. Ah, I love books, they make everything crappy go away for a while. 

Went to becky's house afterwards with elaine, richie, daniel, sunny & becky of course :L Watched elaine go crazy dancing to her one direction video // spazz over some segment where a few members of OD were 'stripping'. Everyone else played cards while I read my book 8) I'm a bookworm. We were late to symphony orchestra rehearsal in the afternoon cause of SOMEONE -ahem elaine ahem-. Half dead in rehearsal cause I didn't get much sleep last night o-o was dreaming about failing chem..... ^^" damn have a mouth ulcer as well & still sick, but I don't feel like sleeping early though. I never sleep early nowadays o-o just kinda boring I guess? Daniel thinks I'm weird cause I don't like sleeping LOL. 

Anyways, I feel like i'm just talking 'bout crap. Got a lecture from parents today = = about all this stuff. Do you guys think I blame people too much/ become defensive? I think I do have a tendency to become very defensive over things :\ Ego problems ahem. But yeah, I hope I'm not as bad as I've heard. Pft talking about random crap again. So happy i finished assessments though, feel like just kicking back and doing nothing. I'll probably end up sleeping late again tonight just procrastinating like there's no tomorrow. Or.. I'l probably be finishing my novel. You guys should read City of bones. Ah, love that book. Want to write a story on the holidays sometime, when I can be bothered. But my stories always get really corny though.. pft. Anyways, nothing much to say now. 

Goodnight! 

You May Also Like

0 comments