Story

by - 11:27 PM

I just found these.. WHYYYYYYY do I look screwed up in every single one of my ID photos ? :') one is stoned, one I have a middle part fringe, one I'm not even smiling, one I look like I have creepy eyes and this years.... I tilted too much to the side  

Anyways, I've been thinking. I've been having too many self pity moments, gonna go back to the traditional diary writing now :) Sooo yeah. Hm, need to gain motivation to do things. I'm so scared for my marks right not it's not even funny :\ sooooo scared. Anyways, I'll write a beginning of a story. I haven't written for a long time and I'm just typing it now, so bear with me guys. If it's bad, just tell me ;D and i'll change ideas. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Staring out into the inky darkness outside, the girl shivered, subconsciously drawing the blanket tighter around her thin shoulders. Though wrapped around her, the blanket somehow failed to provide warmth. No, that wasn't it. The girl just couldn't get warm at all, it felt like somehow, the veins inside her were frozen with ice rather than flowing with hot blood. She was accustomed to it though, for the coldness stuck to her even during the day. Everything seemed to pass like a blur nowadays. She was constantly losing track of the time, forgetting the events during the day. One morning, she had even woken up, not knowing where she was. 

Turning absently away from the window the girl slumped in her chair, staring blankly at the whitewashed walls of her room. If you asked anyone at school, no one would've guessed that she spent her evenings staring numbly at her room, barely moving an inch for sometimes hours on end. The blankness didn't seem to affect her as much at school, for she was always surrounded by friends. It wasn't that she was quiet either, it was just that her looks seemed to attract far too much attention for her to go unnoticed. Framed with thick lashes, her almond shaped eyes were a warm brown colour, embellished by flecks of gold, set on a heart-shaped face. Long silky hair was deemed attractive and although she grew it out only because her friends refused to let her cut it. The would never guess though, her outgoing friends. 

Sorry guys~ its a dodgy beginning, but i keep getting distracted, was talking to janice before :3 and stuff so I got sidetracked, i shall continue next time, net getting turned off in 3 min anyway :') 

You May Also Like

0 comments