Soon night will come

by - 12:54 AM




Had mos burger's wagyu beef burger for lunch today after chinese school // going to see the doctors. Apparently I might have a sinus problem, which explains why my whole face felt congested throughout my exams. Had a maccha latte too :) (green tea thingyo). Went home and did a bit of math C, felt a bit tired from staying up yesterday so i took a 25 minute nap. Did a bit more, and then chem. 


Sounds decent but it wasn't, was stuck on so many questions >< hmmmm need to find someone to ask. I realised the other day, i spend so much of my study time trying to understand things by myself :s Like last time, after going to library with cindy for like 2 hours a bit, I learnt like probably two days worth of work from that girl :L Hmmmm I don't feel so happy, due to my lack of productivity. I do not want to cram again. I do not want a mental breakdown, therefore i must persist. Even if I don't get it. I need to stop becoming bored just cause I have to sit at my table hours on end trying grasp a simple concept. I CAN DO THIS. 


君は私のそばにいるだけでいい。 
だから、寂しくても、平気だよ,

日本語が読める人/翻訳機を使うのが好きな人、
just don't ask, i'm always in a pensive mood at night

I should go back to my diary writing aye. I think blogging is awfully bad for me, well sometimes. Considering the possible people who could actually come across my insane ramblings :L Oh well, I should get to bed now, gotta go hardcore study tomorrow.. i must not give up! :) Neither should you guys! All the best. 

Goodnight ! (: or should I say morning?  




You May Also Like

0 comments