Date with the Jenwen

by - 7:20 PM

Went to chinese school today, then afterwards mum dropped me off at south bank with my brother because I was going to meet up with Jenwen :) We went to the south bank lolly shop first because Jenwen was still at her clarinet lesson, afterwards I took him to Grill'd to buy our lunch : Regular chips with sweet chilli mayo <3 It's so yummy :D It was his first time trying it, got him hooked on to that stuff   haeuaheuaehe. We at like bogans outside south bank tafe. 

Walked to city afterwards and then I met up with Jen at lovisa & I sent my brother off to watch movies. Went on a date with my dear Jenwen ;) at Vapiano, watched her somehow take over an hour and a half to finish her pasta LOL but we were d&m'ing so all good! Seem to always run out of time when I got on a date with her. 

Went to do a bit of shopping afterwards, I was trying to get myself to buy something, I always have trouble buying anything when I go out ( probably cause my parents are super cheap). Ended up buying ear cuffs because I was bored and well, wanted to try something different. 

Don't we look like those people from the olden days? :D 

I tried on this red dress which was... uh a little tight in weird places, but jenwen claimed looked good. What do you guys think? I would never wear it in public though :L twas just for fun. I think the lady was annoyed at us cause i swear she recognises jenwen & I from previous times when we just went in purely to try on clothes :x Jenni looked very classy in the dress she tried on :) Must go out again to try on random things with her again :D I'm trying to step out of my comfort zone and try on things I would never normally try on, that way i can actually have a wider range of clothes I would be willing to buy 8). Right now, I am resorting to digging through my mum's closet LOL. I'm so weird, I wear second hand clothes more than the ones I actually buy ._.


Because I barely spent money today, I wanted to buy something, so I got some random lip scrub thingy from lush because my lips have been dying recently, peeling, bleedy etc. cause I keep biting the dead skin off :x I really hate the feel of lip products on me but I've realised that ever since I started using my mum's lip balm, my lips stopped bleeding as much soooo. Time to get used to them (Y) 


Thanks for hanging out with me jenwen :) Even though I only texted you this morning asking :L 'twas a very romantic date ;) you jealous riri? of course you are. I got to see her try on sexy clingy dresses at SES. Anyways, goodnight! Oh i'm so hungry... haha okay. Bye! 

P.s, jennifer told her mother that I wanted her to adopt me :L AND SHE SAID SHE WOULD!! 8) haha jokes, but she literally said she would though. yayyy ;) 


You May Also Like

0 comments