Crazy

by - 10:15 PM

My dad got sick a month ago, my brother got sick twice, my mother got sick 2 weeks ago. 
I get sick right before blocks, cool. 

Sad how I usually never get sick EXCEPT before/during blocks. 
One upside to it all was that I got to skip chinese school. Didn't get to see coco though (':  

My study snacks are almost depleted, in my defence though my brother did have quite a bit too. I am going crazy over physics a;osdifnaw;oeifnkd. Once again, screw you education Queensland. 

Mhm I finally got a new usb today :) I used my old one from grade 8 till now & it only has 1G memory. My brother has a 32G one. I am legendary. I've realised I type to much rubbish, perhaps I'll try to get more to the point. Wait, there is never any points in my posts (:" Just pointless rambling. Oh well. 

I painted my nails messily today. Also, I was going crazy yesterday after physics and I went to my mum's bathroom, got her lipstick and drew all over my lips and ended up making it look like the Joker's lips from batman, also, I drew really disgusting fake eyebrows. I think it reflects what I'm feeling right now. Craaaaazy ~~~ 8) 

Okay, goodnight! (: 

You May Also Like

0 comments