Just that little bit disappointed

by - 10:13 PM


Today was QCS practice again... for some reason I always feel super sleepy during the practices. I'm losing my ability to write :\ I used to be able to just jump straight into fiction writing, without planning at all and today I sat there in front of the paper staring for half an hour, not knowing what to write. Such a depressing feeling. Its often said that we should just be happy with being ourselves, I've tried doing that and I guess I worry a lot less, but I've noticed that I haven't been moving forward. I've just been stuck in the same place, telling myself that I should just remain as I am now and not change. 

You know, my friends 8)

Anyway, the rest of the day was pretty much the same, came out for a bit of a break and then went straight back into F block to do some more practice. 


Elaine & becky talking about bio o_o 

  It seems that whenever anything important crops up nowadays, I find myself frozen to the chair, not knowing what to do. Probably the main thing is that I know it's important so I want it to be perfect, thus I sit there and "think" for ages. Got a crappy score for my multiple choice I, so depressing. I guess QCS is a test of our natural intelligence... I feel as though I'm pretty stupid to be honest, considering my mark compared to everyone else's. Jen got such a good mark on her bio as well :O If only I could get such good marks in things as well. I feel as though I do try, the question is if I'm trying hard enough. I don't want to end up being those whiny people who complain that they do a lot when they actually don't. I don't to be that person who gets angry at everyone else just cause they're complaining about A- and I'm being sad over something much worse. Anyways, on a brighter note ; I found these on my laptop the other day.. bahahahahaha. 

What happens in physics~ 
Born posers aye ;) 
omg i just suddenly remembered, I was meant to give foonie her birthday card today except I didn't see her D: must remember. 

 I'm too tired to write up a story now. But i must get some practice, and also, I want to do some backing :') Haven't made anything in a while, except the oven in my new apartment is so dodgy.. so yeah. aowien I need to find something I like and am good at. I think I just undermine everyone else's effort, the hard work they put in. a;woeinfaowei MUST PRACTICE FICTIONAL STORY WRITING AGAIN. Any ideas?? Usually I just write whatever I like but I'm stuck now.. so any suggestions ? :) 

Anyway, Goodnight to you all~ 

You May Also Like

0 comments