Five sisters

by - 7:51 PM

Hello guys :) Long time no see! 

I've been having a pretty good holiday so far - one of the best ones in ages. I've been pretty much spending my time baking/ watching movies/ cleaning the house/ helping with chores/watching master chef & watching drama, for the first time in ages! 

Today I went out with my dear jenwen ;) be jealous riri. Met up at around eleven and we shopped. I swear I always find all these things I like when I shop with jennifer :L I am slowly learning the art of shopping (Y) I remember I used to just get tired of shopping and not buy anything at all. I'm proud 8) bought two articles of clothing that I liked today + earrings (3 for ten dollars) hehehehe. I found this dress I kind of liked, but it was expensive soooo :'). 

We walked from city to cinemas afterwards to buy our tickets for Snow white & the Huntsman before going to a cafe called the five sisters or something. Jen ordered...something that looked yummy LOL and I ordered chicken caesar wrap + earl grey tea.

 Haha felt so classy. First time eating lunch at a cafe. It was pretty cool actually because the cafe looked like it was in someone's back yard & the lighting was pretty good. The food was also nice. 

We walked back to the cinemas afterwards and watched our movie :D Kristen stewart is soooo pretty! Well I think so anyway. Such a good day a;woeinf I finally understand why people can spend ages shopping now. I bought a red dress today + this peach coloured shirt with a peter pan collar. I feel so broke LOL, spending forty dollars broke my heart :') and then I bought food + tickets etc. Sooo I probably spent like... heaps today. Oh well. Not like I go shopping that often anyway. Ah I want to go study dentistry or something at the gold coast with jen, then we could spend lots of time going on dates ;) I don't think I'd mind dentistry if Jen was studying it too. Plus, I'll get lots of chances to seduce her away from Terry. Nah jks.

Thats all for today! Goodnight children! 

You May Also Like

0 comments