Becky's 18th Birthday

by - 8:23 PM

Photobucket
Hello children, I'm back yet again to blog about another event which took place in the past :P So last sunday I met up with coco, jonathan (chinese school buddies) along with jen & terry ;) I forced them all to come out with me even though the weather forecast said it was going to storm. We went for lunch at Madtongsan II but then coco had to leave so the rest of us just went to karaoke!!! My voice kind of died that day because it was already dying beforehand on friday night. It was really fun though :3 
Photobucket
Later on, jonathan left then the rest of us went to meet up with other's for becky's 18th birthday. It started raining and hailing hardkore ._. everyone in the city got out their phones and started filming the spectacle :P 
Photobucket
Photobucket
We had dinner at Grill'd in wintergarden before going to watch people play pool. I was kind of tempted to order an alcoholic drink at Grill'd through becky since I've never really tried any and it looked nice but then I chickened out and decided not to since it's against the law and everything :P
Photobucket

 Not that I even liked the taste of the last alcoholic beverage I consumed (which happened to be a sip of beer at home which my dad offered me). I started acting really high though after at pool (Y) Talking stalker shots of people. 
Photobucket
Photobucket






You May Also Like

0 comments