I don't want to seem desperate

by - 9:32 PM


Stolen from Jen's facebook :3 

Today I went and picked Jen up from the South bank bus stop at around 10:00am :) She came over to my house and we just chatted while baking a cake. It feels as though I haven't seen her in ages when in fact it's only been roughly a week. I guess I'm just used to chatting with her everyday because I used to see her at school. I couldn't hang out with her last week because she just had her wisdom teeth pulled out and had to rest for a few days. 

Photobucket
Kind of just had a D&M :D Our cake turned out alright even though I swear we were half distracted while making it.
Photobucket
 We accidentally put a dent into it though because we pressed this porcelain dish into the cake by accident o_o Hopefully it will taste okay when Nat comes in a hour or so. Natalie's coming over straight from the airport to my house for a sleepover. She went to sydney this morning to do a audition :o I wish I could be so independent. Anyway, so for the rest of the afternoon we slowly made our lunch :3
Photobucket   Jen convinced me to eat more healthily and we actually bothered to prepare this whole vegetable and meat dish from scratch. 
Photobucket
Well it's not really that healthy since we did have hashbrowns but ya know :P 
It was such a nice afternoon though, just chilling with my bestfran :) I planned on walking her to the bus stop but then ended up busing to cultural station with her because I suddenly felt the urge to ._. Hehe top friend, making sure jen doesn't get raped ;) nah just kidding. 

Hmm I've been thinking lately, I feel as though I'm way to critical and judgemental :\ So I went to google how not to be and I found this article. Apparently you're really critical of others if you find your own flaws in them ._. That's so true its creepy. I kind of thought about it today. This is so bad. I start reading my bible properly again :3 

On another note, I notice that most people I want to hang out with are leaving for taiwan either this week or next week ): Although my parents originally said I could go taiwan if I planned it, I get the vibe they don't actually want me to go. I gave my parents a list of places I wanted to visit in taiwan as well as the transport/ what we're gonna do there. Jen's mum was also kind enough to call up a few places and ask about plane tickets but my parents just went on about how my schedule seemed very superficial. Like I just wanted to go shopping and hang with friends. Well that's kind of true but isn't that normal? Of course I would want to hang with friends right after graduating? :O I think they're kinda expecting me to go backpacking and visit random cultural places. 

Now they're telling me to go on this taiwan tour next year instead of going overseas this year :\ I really really hope I can go taiwan this year. I haven't been in ages and I just want to enjoy it as a reward for finishing highschool. Too bad my parents don't really believe in the significance of important events such as graduation/ christmas :s Oh here I am complaining again, it really is a bad habit of mine. I wonder why I'm so scared of being judged, probably because I'm kind of judgemental myself. This kind of sucks because I'll probably end up driving away my friends :') This is so weird but I value friends so much, sometimes I feel more than my family which is really bad I know. I just feel as though a piece of me is missing when I'm not with them. SEOIN;aowien I'm getting so sentimental :s I shall stop. 

Good night guys :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments