BSHS senior formal 2012

by - 12:35 PM


It's finally gone. The day I had been looking forward to since grade 8. The senior formal. It was actually quite a spectacular night. I went to get my hair done at Ryota hair :3 It was my first time going and Misa-san was my hairdresser! We kind of designed my hair together. She asked if I was half Japanese. Haha I wish. It was my first time ever getting my hair done properly. I was kind of nervous at first and also because I knew I didn't have much hair but she was very nice :3  

My mum helped me do my makeup :3 I'm glad we practiced a few days before so we didn't have to rush on the day. I still like the feeling of being barefaced though, wearing makeup makes me feel self conscious :x 
 
Went to jennifer's house for the pre :)


 So many parents were there and I felt extremely awkward posing haha I just kinda avoided my mum and the camera. 

We had our formal at sofitel, it was really pretty in my opinion! It looked so high class as well. My partner richie got his sister's boyfriend to drive us in a Benz  ._. that was also interesting. He decided to be gentlemanly and insisted on walking to the other side of the car outside the hotel entrance to open the door for me. 
 Foonie!! 
Our formal venue was so beautiful! 

I experienced so many new things, such as having a proper three course meal for the first time and at a hotel as well! The food wasn't that great though, the dessert was the best I reckon but yeah. Maybe I'm just used to asian food? 
The two different entrees, I had the one on the left. 

I ate lamb though, my mum should be proud. I usually hate lamb.

The dessert was the nicest out of all them in my opinion. I usually like savoury food better but the dessert was really so much better than the entree and main which tasted average. 

Danced heaps and had fun taking photos in the photo booth, so sad though, I only had like two bites of my entree before it got taken away because halfway through I went to the photobooth, only to come back to an empty plate. Turns out they took it away because the main was coming. I had my 13.5cm heels on the whole night. Surprisingly my feet didn't die too badly. Wooo! $15 dollar shoes & $15 clutch aww yeah! 


Felt kind of sad though, because it's our last time as a grade partying together and being young people I suppose? Hard to think we'll have to take so much more responsibility next year. 
We had our own post in an apartment in the same building which sunny's parents lived in. Actually we lived right next to them but it was still a few metres away so I don't think they heard too much noise. Half my friends went to the school post and the rest of us just had fun making clubby houses and playing innocent games like uno. The rest came home though, and I saw someone being drunk other than me dad for the first time. It was okay though, since he kind of knew he was drunk and kept telling me to talk to him while he drank soft drink to wash out the alcohol. The rest of the night was a bit draining though. I didn't feel tired physically but around 4am I just shut myself in a closet for about half an hour for some peace and quiet. Crawled out later and went next door to lie on the floor. Didn't really want to wake becky up and take my blanket back :x 

We had breakfast delivered to our apartment the next day ;) sunny's mum made some for us. Aww yeah. Free food! We went karaoke afterwards, well half of us did. Twas so fun and for some reason I still wasn't tired at all. Actually I'm still not tired. This is so weird. Kind of spent the rest of the afternoon trying to finish off the food we bought for post. I can't believe formal is over. But I'm glad I experienced so many different things :)! Thanks to all the adults for helping out and terry+sunny+jenni for organising so many things. Credits to richie for some of the photos. 

You May Also Like

0 comments