Reflection

by - 12:58 AM

Hmm I really want to continue with the story I wrote a few months ago and never got around to finishing. I don't feel motivated to write so far though. I've been so busy with things these past few days. Tomorrow is my friend's birthday party :) Going to southbank at 9am to help her set up and I'm gonna be her photographer for the day :D YAY I love taking photos of people. Part of my stalkerish tendencies huh? Ahem. 

Then probably helping her take food back to her house and sleeping over before going back to school for the third time this week and preparing food for our badminton farewell party. I feel proud to have been chosen as badminton captain. Up until this year, I never really had a chance to be a leader before. It was hard, but it was a new experience. I'm blogging so weirdly these days. I'm being so sentimental and everything. 

Reflecting back upon every single event that's happened in the past few days as though I'm afraid I'll forget it all. That's quite likely, I kind of want to preserve everything that's happened so my older future self might one day come back and read all this. Perhaps. There is something wrong with me, I'm still sleeping so late even though school is out. I don't even need to stay up to do homework or study anymore, why do I hate sleeping early now? I haven't slept at 10pm in a very very long time. I guess I just hate rolling around in bed waiting for sleep to claim me when I could be doing much more interesting things. If I stay up late, I can fall asleep much faster than if I went to bed early. Wow I'm up at 1am contemplating my sleeping patterns. Cooooolio. Yesterday I stayed up very late just to finish the book I bought the 'day before'. This is why my eyesight dies. But omg. Books are my only solace :3 

I feel as though I can escape into another world when I read books. Alright I should really go to bed. Need to wake up pretty early tomorrow. Awww dayum I want to do so many things. 

-Finish writing my story 
-Plan my trip to taiwan and buy tickets ASAP 
-Save up more money :') 
-Hang out with natalie, janice & others before I go taiwan (assuming I get a ticket in time) 

Good night guys! 


You May Also Like

0 comments