Slap

by - 6:08 PM

I've had since thursday afternoon to study maths C but so far i've only done two hours and a half in total. Pathetic. I just can't seem to settle down and do some maths, so here I am blogging. Hopefully I feel more in the mood after since I usually do. Kind of. I went shopping with jenni, tim & kyle yesterday, well I watched them hunt for fake flowers to make elaine's corsage ;) I went to jap tutor afterwards and we spent 1/2 the lesson talking about things totally unrelated to japanese. 

Well, we talked about formal and my tutor told me how to use make up kind of+ recommended a good liquid eyeliner which I ended up getting later on at night. Hehe I was learning some jap and then her son Luca casually walks in with a mickey mouse suit sooo adorable :') 
Ah my jap tutor is so awesome, Mayumi sensei :') I've had her since grade 5. Well it was kinda just playing games and messing around up until I was grade 8 but I'm glad I started learning japanese. It's changed my life so much. She's such a nice person to be around as well, I always end up leaving tutor in a good mood. Hehe she's like my girlfriend 8) cause we gossip together and I tell her about my life. 
Anyway, I ended up meeting mum & brother in the city later on that night to have dinner at pancake manor. It was my first time going this year. I ate soooo much, almost died.

my chicken and mushroom crepe. The mushrooms were raw :O never had those before. I don't like mushrooms though, so I gave it to my mum. 
Brother's Mexicana 


 We had crepes as main and then this was our dessert: 



My blueberry waffles 

Mum's Chocolate Jewel 

Brother's pancake with maple syrup 

Then chinese school and to my dismay I found out stephen, coco, alice might not come next year ): Damn I'll be a lonerrrr and the only girl if alice/coco leave. My mum better not make me go chinese school next week, right after my high school graduation the day before = = Or else... my week is going to suck bad. Hehe I had kadoya for lunch :3 





You May Also Like

0 comments