I wanted you to be proud

by - 8:48 PM

I originally had a chance to get my physics back to an A and to my VHA4 for english up even higher but due to my lack of time management I failed. Today I handed it what was one of the worst assignments I've ever written. I didn't leave all of it to last minute but I was just so paranoid about acing the last assessment for english I couldn't come up with anything to write. 

Even if it was just 1000 words full of crap, I'd much rather have that to work with than a blank space. I feel so ashamed. Other people can do it, so why couldn't I this time? I did hand my assignment in, but it was horrible, no exaggeration. I should've at least paid more effort either physics or english so I could like not fail one of them :\ Now I'm so scared my marks will go down. I was so close, but I ruined my chances with my laziness. This is a little depressing. Thanks guys for cheering me on :') Well, I can't do anything about it now suppose. I'll head off to study maths B now. Hopefully i can cram some chemsitry in as well while I'm at it. 

It's hard not to feel disappointed. I want to feel a sense of self worth, I don't want to be looked down as someone who lacks intelligence. Argh okay I shall stop now, it's all just complaints anyway. Relieving stress ahem. Goodnight! 

You May Also Like

0 comments